Double use: magnifying glass and desk luminaireProtected: a flap protects from dust and from sunshine3 dioptre lens (magnification factor 1,75), Ø 4 (Ø 10 cm) and added small embedded 12 dioptre lens (magnification of 4), Ø 1 (Ø 2,5 cm), lens surface 78,5 cm²With 42 LEDs, 6000 Kelvin, daylight-whiteThis luminaire contains built-in LED lampsThe lamps cannot be changed in the luminaireThe life of the lamps is 20.000 hoursExtremely low power consumption with approx7 WattWeighted energy consumption 7 kWh/1000h1500 Lux illuminance at 35 cm distance, luminous flux 550 LumenPlastic arm, upper arm length 18 cm, lower arm 15,5 cmHeight in normal working position 30 cmBall joint allows three-dimensional adjustment of luminaire headStable plastic base, 15 x 18 cm, with weight inlay and desk protectionSwitch on base for easy switch on and offCable length 1,4 mProtection class ll Eurostecker "
- For price conscious people
- Economic: extremely low consumption, long lasting, energy efficiency class A+
- The circular placement of the LED allows an uniform repartition of the light
- Ideal for precise work in laboratories, workshops, engineering offices, medical and doctor´s offices
- Or for private use for stamp collectors, precision mechanics, or as magnifying reading help
- Technical safety concept Mde by MAUL
- Compact design: place saving and easy to handle